Use Contacting Congress or the House switchboard (202-225-3121) to connect with your House Representative.
The Call – #RemoveNunes
On Saturday, the Democratic response to the Nunes memo was finally released and it showed the Nunes memo attacking the DOJ and the FBI for the political stunt it was.
As in the “unmasking” caper, Nunes is obviously in league with the White House to find ways to damage the Mueller investigation and deflect from its findings. This is beyond appalling for the Chairman of House Intelligence Committee.
Nunes’ shocking and Orwellian response to the Democratic memo was to claim it was the Republicans who wanted it out to show that there “is clear evidence that the Democrats are…colluding with parts of the government to cover up for themselves.”
Have now read and analyzed Nunes & Schiff memos. Can come to only 1 conclusion: Nunes, GOP leaders, & Trump intentionally lied 2hurt FBI & USA and benefit Russia. That is unlike anything we have seen—far worse than McCarthy or Nixon, who were not aiding our foreign adversaries
— Norm Eisen (@NormEisen) February 25, 2018
It appears that Nunes is the one colluding with the White House -and possibly Russia-to derail the investigation into Russia’s interference into our election and any help they got from the Trump team.
Call your Representative and tell him/her to demand Speaker Ryan remove Devin Nunes from the House Intelligence Committee.
- This is [NAME] and I’m a constituent in [CITY, STATE].
- It’s clear Devin Nunes is working with the Trump administration to derail Mueller’s investigation.
- His dishonest memo which was cooked up on a secret partisan basis has now been completely debunked.
- He is undermining the DOJ and the FBI with his partisan attacks.
- I want you to demand Paul Ryan remove Nunes from the House Intelligence Committee.